Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Passenger List Results

Well I didn't find much looking at the passenger lists, but I did stumble upon another person who posted a family tree with some of the same family members as my DH. I had free access to that, I pay for a part of Ancestry, so I didn't need to sign up for a free account and I can save documents or persons to a family tree or shoebox for later research.

Now I have more info and the citations for the sources used by that very distant cousin of my DH. This was a big break through, since many members in the maternal line were in Canada. Later I will sign my DH up for a trial membership with Ancestry.ca and see if we can find more information, and especially save some of the documents that were cited. I am still hoping to evenutally have a full worldwide membership with Ancestry since between the two of us we need access to a minumum of 10 countries.

Hope others were able to find info also. :)

No comments: