Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Genealogy Wise

A friend told me more about a new social networking site . I had heard of it when it was first starting up
but hadn't been back to check on it again until my friend mentioned it today. I noticed there are different types of groups, like by ethnic background or interest. I looked over a Swedish one I noticed on the first page of listings and then checked out a few others. Some of these have few or no members yet, but I think that more people will be joining as word spreads. I will have to check more into it. We are having lots of storms so have to get off the computer again. I have only been on a few minutes a couple of times and the rest of the week will be the same. Oh well I need to read a couple of new genealogy books I bought. :)

www.genealogywise.com

No comments: