Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Friday, May 15, 2009

Antivirus Programs and a free frame

Well my son kept telling me he would try the Bit Defender Total Security on my computer again, but I wouldn't let him so he put it on his computer, and same thing happened, his computer froze up! So I am not going to get Bit Defender's full package, I will go with Kaspersky again. I heard back from Genline and they told me how to change some settings in Kaspersky so I could use their viewer. I hope to get that fixed by this weekend or the beginning of next week. In the mean time we are going to be busy getting ready and working on some minor remodeling, a new dishwasher (the oold one died a while ago) and replacing a few things in the main bathroom. I will have to put any research on hold until next week. Have a good weekend! :)

Get a free polaroid frame here:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/freedownloads/ht/polaroidframe.htm

No comments: