Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time flew by!

Wow time has just sped by and I am so busy. Still recovering from 3 broken toes, and still unable to start physical therapy for my injured spine because of them. I am so accident prone!

I have been working on my research, and purchased some good used genealogy books, can't see buying new if they look almost new. I did buy one new book, and will use the money I would spend on new books for more new books I need and for use on paid sites.

I also purchased some credits at scotlandspeople.gov.uk , and found some documents on my dh's maternal line. I also set up some more memorials at findagrave.com and put in some photo requests and they were filled right away. We live live out of state from where family is buried and hadn't been able to get back to take some photos.

I also have another second cousin and her husband doing research, and we recently hooked up to share some info. I feel very fortunate to now have some family members interested in genealogy and doing research who will also share info.

No comments: