Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Saturday, September 12, 2009

No surgery and other stuff

I thought I would have to have surgery on my neck, but the dr is too worried about paralysis because of bleeding disorder and sensitivity of my body, so no spine injection either. I will just do a steroid pack and then physical therapy. That is a relief! :)

Don't you hate it when you share your research with extended family members and they use it but don't give you credit, or even share what they find? Well I learned that lesson after sharing the tons of info I had found over the years, including things my mother had and even the family tree I made as a high school student. It is very sad that people are that way, but I will no longer share everything, only the basics. I have already started doing that, they lose out, but if they want to be that way I don't feel I have to share everything. I was always more than willing to share info, links, documents, photos, and even newspaper articles I personally own. I thought others would be the same way, but I was wrong. :(

No comments: