Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time speeding by!

Still working on entering data into my Family Tree Maker program. I have so much some dating back to the 1600s or earlier. I keep finding more family members along the way, figure I might need the siblings too to track down documents, photos, etc.

I found some interesting info along the way and for now have access to Ancestry. com to look for more info as I go. I need full world access to get more documents, some of which I have found on other websites though. I have several local libraries that have the library version of Ancestry.com, which has some English and Canadian records. One library has a full genealogy department with a lot of old books from a lot of different state info and published genealogies or local histories. Nothing like stumbling across full family histories from a book about a local community.

Here is a link for Irish Genealogy help:

http://www.irishgenealogical.com/

Also some good info and links for Irish Genealogy:

http://www.openthedoor.org.uk/blog/category/irish-genealogy

No comments: