Search 43.4 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My prayers were answered!

Thanks to my friends and family and their prayers, my breast biopsy results were negative! It has been a tough few weeks of testing and worrying, especially this past week, but Friday, yesterday I got the good news. So I'm good for now and maybe for good, time will tell. I plan to have the BRAC analysis to find out if I carry the genes, since breast cancer runs in my maternal line. Hope things are the same for all of you too if you are ever in the same situation. :)

2 comments:

Census said...

I am so happy for you that things are OK!! It must have been such a worry waiting. I am glad it turned out negative.
Hugs
June

Penni said...

you left a message on my blog about 4shared and the corrug elements, if you email me I'll send you the zip direct!
gallimaufryuk@yahoo.co.uk
Penni
x
ps glad u got the all clear!